Liberty Speech Pathology
CALL 8337 3188 TODAY
Shop 3/145 Montacute Rd
Newton SA 5074
What to expect from Liberty Speech Pathology
Liberty Speech Pathology is a private speech pathology practice offering services to children and teenagers 0-18, at our Newton clinic and in schools.
- On your first visit, your speech pathologist will ask you about your child's difficulty, history of their speech and language and other relevant information.
- Your child will be assessed to determine their speech, language, stuttering or literacy difficulties and a report will be provided.
- Friendly and fun therapy using games and motivating activities will be used to improve your child's speech sounds, language, literacy or fluency
- School visits and teacher consultation can be arranged
- Fun take-home activities will be provided for practice
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) training is also available