Liberty Speech Pathology loves to employ speech pathologists who have:
- Enthusiasm and vivacity
- Passion for working with children
- Desire to expand your skills
- Desire to work in a great team in a fun environment
FTE to be determined.
An enjoyable and rewarding opportunity exists for confident speech pathologists to join our friendly and fun speech pathology practice. Liberty Speech Pathology is a thriving paediatric speech pathology practice in the North Eastern suburbs. We are currently seeking speech pathologists to add to our ‘overflow’ register for 2015/2016. This is a register of speech pathologists who are willing to build a caseload when our existing staff become full up. Overflow positions frequently start as a small FTE, but often grow to a larger position.
Integrity is a core value of our practice and the successful applicant will have demonstrated professional and personal integrity. A flexible, positive approach is required along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Managing a busy paediatric caseload, including:
- Auditory processing
- Hearing impairment
- Working with children in the Liberty Speech Pathology clinic and in schools.
- Implementing, scoring and reporting on the following assessments: Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals-4; Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals Preschool 2; Diagnostic Evaluation of Articulation and Phonology; Preschool Language Assessment Instrument-2; Test of Problem Solving; Receptive One Word Picture Vocabulary Test; Expressive One Word Picture Vocabulary Test; Renfrew Action Picture Test, Renfrew Bus Story Test; Phonological Awareness assessments; Preschool Language Scales-5; Social Language Development Test.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date client records.
- Liaising with other clinical professionals.
- Participating in regular staff training.
The successful candidate will require:
- Speech Pathology degree (Bachelor or Masters of Speech Pathology)
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- A passion for helping children
- A warm, engaging personality
- Strong demonstrated professional and personal integrity
- A strong work ethic
- Flexibility and creativity
- Ability to establish rapport with parents and children
- Ability to make therapy fun and engaging for children
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a small team of speech pathologists
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
Please send expressions of interest including CV, cover letter and a document addressing the above criteria to Liberty Gates at [email protected],