Liberty Speech Pathology loves to employ speech pathologists who have:
- Enthusiasm and vivacity
- Passion for working with children
- Desire to expand your skills
- Desire to work in a great team in a fun environment
(Current as of September 2015)
0.8 to 1.0 FTE.
An enjoyable and rewarding opportunity exists for confident speech pathologists to join our friendly and fun speech pathology practice. Liberty Speech Pathology is a thriving paediatric speech pathology practice in the North Eastern suburbs.We are looking for an excellent speech pathologist to join our team, beginning at 0.8FTE and increasing to full time.
Additionally, we are currently seeking speech pathologists to add to our ‘overflow’ register for 2015/2016. This is a register of speech pathologists who are willing to build a caseload when our existing staff become full up. Overflow positions frequently start as a small FTE, but often grow to a larger position.
Integrity is a core value of our practice and the successful applicant will have demonstrated professional and personal integrity. A flexible, positive approach is required along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Managing a busy paediatric caseload, including:
- Auditory processing
- Hearing impairment
- Working with children in the Liberty Speech Pathology clinic and in schools.
- Implementing, scoring and reporting on the following assessments: Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals-4; Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals Preschool 2; Diagnostic Evaluation of Articulation and Phonology; Preschool Language Assessment Instrument-2; Test of Problem Solving; Receptive One Word Picture Vocabulary Test; Expressive One Word Picture Vocabulary Test; Renfrew Action Picture Test, Renfrew Bus Story Test; Phonological Awareness assessments; Preschool Language Scales-5; Social Language Development Test.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date client records.
- Liaising with other clinical professionals.
- Participating in regular staff training.
The successful candidate will require:
- Speech Pathology degree (Bachelor or Masters of Speech Pathology)
- Member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- A passion for helping children
- A warm, engaging personality
- Strong demonstrated professional and personal integrity
- A strong work ethic
- Flexibility and creativity
- Ability to establish rapport with parents and children
- Ability to make therapy fun and engaging for children
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a small team of speech pathologists
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
Staff are employed on a part-time basis. Remuneration is as per the Health Professionals award rate, with additional incentive bonuses.
Please send expressions of interest including CV, cover letter and a document addressing the above criteria by Monday 21st September to Liberty Gates at [email protected] .