Hygiene at Liberty Speech Pathology
Everyone needs to work together to help control the spread of COVID-19. Liberty Speech Pathology is committed to using hygiene measures to help stop the spread. To do this:
- All kids (and families if accompanying their child) will sanitise or wash hands with soap and water at the beginning and end of each therapy session.
- Only 1 person may accompany their child.
- Please maintain as much distance as possible in therapy and at the reception desk.
- Please minimise waiting in the waiting room. If you are early to an appointment, or if you do not usually go into your child’s therapy session, please wait in your car rather than the waiting room.
- We have removed magazines and toys from the waiting area to reduce transmission of bacteria.
- Speech therapists are cleaning the desk and resources that have been used at the end of each session.
- Therapists will limit contact with children. This means that we will not be giving ‘Hi-Fives’ to the kids. We may offer an elbow bump or foot bump if the kids need that reinforcement, but nothing more than this.
- We are following the government guidelines of not coming into the clinic when sick and ask that you do the same.
- Please remember the following (and click to view/save PDF poster versions):