Liberty Speech Pathology loves to employ speech pathologists who have:
- Enthusiasm and vivacity
- Passion for working with children
- Desire to expand your skills
- Desire to work in a great team in a fun environment
Current Positions Available
Liberty Speech Pathology has an employment opportunity for both new graduate speech pathologists and experienced speech pathologists, commencing January 2020 (earlier if possible).
Liberty Speech Pathology is a vibrant, fun paediatric practice (shortly moving to the beautiful historic township of Tea Tree Gully) and was founded in 2005 by Liberty Gates.
New graduate positions involve a mixed caseload and a year of weekly topical therapy training and caseload support sessions.
We have a very supportive and caring environment, both towards our families and each other.
Liberty Speech Pathology is very well staffed with wonderful administrative support to book appointments, process payments and make our working lives easier!
We have an abundance of speech pathology resources used to help our kiddies and make session planning easy.
Liberty Speech Pathology works with children aged 18 months to 18 years, in both clinic and school-based environments. We service a range of areas which include:
- Early Intervention
- Social Language
- Auditory Processing Disorder
*Note: we refer on for feeding and dysphagia
The position includes both weekdays and Saturday mornings – both full time and part time options are possible.
The successful candidate will require:
- Eligibility for Speech Pathology Australia Practicing Membership (or eligible at the end of this year)
- Professional and personal integrity
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- A warm, engaging personality
- Ability to establish rapport with children and be fun!
- The ability to commit to at least 12 months with their caseload.
- Experience in assessments and therapy with children.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A current police clearance
Staff are EMPLOYED (not sub-contracted), and the Health Professional award applies (starting at Level 1 Pay Point 3 for new graduates). The Health Professional award wage is applied as a base rate, with the ability to earn additional commission.
There is a progression through HP-1 and HP-2 levels. Based on clinical experience, average wages (for full time equivalence) are $70000 – $95000 per annum.
Please email a current CV to Liberty Gates at [email protected] as soon as possible. We are already interviewing, and will continue to offer interviews from September through October 2020.